Macfarlane Group PLC (MACF)
Macfarlane Group PLC was incorporated on April 15, 1899. The Group's principal business segment is Packaging Distribution, comprising the distribution of packaging materials and supply of storage and warehousing services in the UK. The Group has elected to combine the operations for the manufacture and supply of self-adhesive labels to a variety of FMCG customers in the UK and Europe, the manufacture and supply of resealable labels to a variety of FMCG customers in the UK, Europe and the USA and the design, manufacture and assembly of timber, corrugated and foam-based packaging materials in the UK into one segment headed Manufacturing Operations. The Group's operations are located in the UK and Europe. Packaging Distribution's activities are primarily in the UK. Within the Manufacturing Operations, the Labels businesses operate in the UK, Europe and the USA and the Packaging Manufacturing business operates primarily in the UK...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.