LSL Property Services PLC (LSL)
LSL Property Services PLC was incorporated on 27th April, 2004. The Company is UK's residential property services groups operating throughout the residential property services value chain - Residential Sales, Lettings, Asset Management, Financial Services and surveying and Valuation Services. It provides a broad range of services to a range of customers including lenders, buyers and sellers of residential properties, tenants and landlords. The Financial Services specializes in brokerage of mortgage and protection products. The Company's segments are Estate Agency and Related Services that includes Residential Sales and Lettings and the related markets of Asset Management (including repossessions asset management services for lenders and property management for multi-property landlords) and Financial Services - predominantly mortgage and protection brokerage with revenue earned directly by the Estate Agency brands and through the operation of intermediary networks; and the Surveying and Valuation Services that includes Valuation services for lenders for residential mortgage purposes and Surveying services for private house purchasers. In addition, it offers panel management and property management services, as well as advice on mortgages and non-investment insurance products. The company operates a network of 533 owned and franchised estate agency branches...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.