Low & Bonar PLC (LWB)
Low & Bonar PLC manufactures and supply's performance materials. It provides products by engineering polymers using its own technologies to create yarns, fibres, industrial and coated fabrics and composite materials. The Company sells globally and manufacture in Europe, North America, the Middle East and China. The sectors they operates in are: Civil engineering - An European supplier of geotextile and geosynthetic products, Buildng products - positions in commercial buildings with non-wovens, polymeric mats, and coated fabrics for architectural awnings, Flooring - An European and US supplier of non-woven carpet backings and Chinese woven backing supplier, Sport and leisure - A global supplier of artificial grass yarns and technical coated fabrics including for boat, pool, and sunshading, Transport - Aposition in coated fabrics for truck sides and also non-wovens for automotive carpets, Industrial and others - A position in a number of niche markets including print media, greenhouse screens, composites, and storage. The Company's operations are subject to a range of laws and regulations, including employment, environmental and health and safety legislation, along with product liability and contractual risks...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.