Lookers PLC (LOOK)
Lookers PLC was incorporated on September 26, 1910. The Company operates as an automotive retailer & distribution company. The Company along with its subsidiaries offers sale, after sale services, leasing, spare parts & related accessories of branded motor vehicles, motorcycles and agricultural machinery. The Company operates through two distinct divisions, the motor division and the parts division. The motor division consists of 119 franchised dealerships representing 32 marques from 70 locations. The parts division operates in the independent aftermarket sector of the UK motor retail market, through three distinct operating companies which supply automotive parts to the independent automotive aftermarket, where it operates from 22 locations, providing a national network to cover the whole of the UK Locations. Aftersales represents the servicing, repair and sale of franchised parts to customers' vehicles. The parts distribution division operates through three companies, FPS, Apec Braking and BTN Turbo, each supplying hard parts to the independent aftermarket sector and others divisions consists of Charles Hurst Tyres Distribution, Fleet Financial, Lookers Leasing, Platts Harris (Agriculture) and Vehicle Rental Services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.