London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE)
London Stock Exchange Group PLC was incorporated on Feburary 18, 2005. The Company acts as a diversified international market infrastructure and capital markets business. The Company operates various international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, and Turquoise, the pan-European equities MTF. It also offers customers various real time, reference data and news products, including SEDOL, UnaVista, Proquote and RNS, and also provides access to over 250,000 international equity, bond and alternative asset class indices. Its business activities are categorized as Capital markets, post trade services, CC&G and Monte Titol. Post Trade Services- LCH Clearnet, Information Services and Technology Services. Capital market is engaged in multi-asset markets, providing capital formation for companies trading in London and Italy. Post Trade Services CC&G and Monte Titoli offer open access and efficient clearing, settlement and custody services. These post trade businesses support cash equity, derivative, commodity and fixed income markets, mostly in Italy. Post Trade Services LCH.Clearnet provide clearing services through which counterparty risk is mitigated across multiple asset classes for sell-side clearing members and buy-side clients in conjunction with trading venues internationally. Information Services sell real time price information and various other information services from indices to post trade analytics. Technology Services provides secure technology that performs to high levels of availability. It also consolidate its IT development and operations in the MillenniumIT infrastructure to provide control and efficiency...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.