London Capital Group Holdings PLC (LCG)
London Capital Group Holdings PLC is a company incorporated in the United Kingdomon July 04, 2005. The Company through its subsidiaries is engaged in providing online investment services to the trading community. The Company's core activity is the provision of spread betting and contract for difference (CFD) products based on financial market products. It provides online trading to both retail and professional clients through its financial spread betting brand, Capital Spreads. It also provides foreign exchange trading services to institutional private clients via LCG FX. The Company is also engaged in provision of strategic partnerships in the form of white label partnerships, introducing broker arrangements and affiliate marketing agreements. The Company's Products and services include; financial spread betting and contracts for difference (CFDs), UK; and institutional foreign exchange. Financial spread betting is a cost effective and tax free way for retail clients (private individuals) to trade the financial markets. Financial spread betting and contracts for differences segmental revenues are generated from the net of the gains and losses on the provision of the spread betting and CFD products, commission income, exchange gains and interest. Institutional foreign exchange segmental revenue is the commission income generated from the clients' FX trading...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.