Lombard Risk Management PLC (LRM)
Lombard Risk Management PLC was incorporated on July 15, 1996 in England and Wales and changed its name to Lombard Risk Management PLC on 9 December 1996. It began trading on the AIM market of London Stock Exchange on 30 September 2004. The Company is mainly engaged in the the provision of trading, valuation and risk management systems and regulatory compliance and transaction reporting systems to the financial markets. It has expanded its portfolio of technology solutions to include collateral optimisation, compliance monitoring and advanced XBRL functionality. Its products help to improve improve the management of counterparty risk, collateral risk, trading risk, liquidity risk reporting, global regulatory reporting, transaction reporting and the provision of internal management information. It operates through two main operating segments: Regulatory Compliance software and Risk Management and Trading software. Regulatory Compliance software is for regulatory, anti-money laundering and compliance systems to financial markets. Risk Management and Trading software provides trading, valuation and risk management systems to the financial markets. Its products include REPORTER and REG-Reporter, COLLINE, MIS, OBERON and FIRMAMENT, REFORM, LISA and ComplianceASSESSOR. The Company conducts its operations in the UK, mainland Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Americas, Asia and Oceania...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.