Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY)
Lloyds Banking Group PLC was incorporated on 21 October, 1985. It provides banking and financial services through branches and offices in the UK and overseas. Its main business activities are retail, corporate banking, general insurance, and life, pensions and investment provision. It provide its services under a number of well recognised brands such as lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, TSB and Scottish Widows and through a range of distribution channels including the largest branch network in the UK. Its four reporting divisions are Retail, Wholesale Wealth and International, and Insurance. The group operates in Ireland, Australia, Latin America/Middle East and Netherlands. The Retail segment offers a retail financial service products in the UK, including current accounts, savings, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages. It is also a major general insurance and bancassurance distributor, selling a wide range of long-term savings, investment and general insurance products. Commercial Banking segment provides banking and related services for all UK and multinational business clients, from small and medium-sized enterprises to major corporate and financial institutions. Wealth, Asset Finance and International segment is engaged in private banking and asset management activities. Insurance segment provides long-term savings, protection and investment products distributed through the bancassurance, intermediary and direct channels in the UK. The business consists of life, Pensions and Investments UK; life, Pensions and Investments Europe; and General Insurance...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.