LG Electronics Inc (LGLD)
LG Electronics Inc. was spun-off from LG Electronics Investment Ltd. on April 1, 2002. The Group was established 01 October 1958. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the manufacture and sale of electronic products including mobile phones, TV, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines and personal computers. The Company operates four business segments Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance and Air Conditioning and Energy Solution. Home Entertainment segment offers products such as LCD TV, PDP TV, Monitors, PCs, Security devices, Audio, Video and others. The Mobile Communications segment offers Mobile communications, Network and other services. The Home Appliance segment offers products such as Refrigerators, Washing machines, Microwaves, Vacuum cleaners and Healthcare products, among others. The Air Conditioning & Energy Solution segment offers Air conditioners and Chillers, among others...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.