Lavendon Group PLC (LVD)
Lavendon Group PLC was incorporated on December 2, 1992. The Company is engaged in the rental of powered access equipment, operating a fleet of almost 20,000 machines through a network of 76 depots located in Belgium, France, Germany, the UK and a number of countries in the Middle East. The Company comprises of five operating segments based on the geographical locations ofUK, Germany, Belgium, France and Middle East and one non operating Corporate cost centre. The Corporate cost centre comprises theGroup directorate, statutory compliance and Group functions and holds the Group's bank borrowing facilities. Powered access equipment is designed to enable people to work safely and efficiently at height. It is used in market sectors and applications, including construction, civil engineering. There are four broad categories ofpowered access equipment: Low level access or 'Personnel Lifts'; Scissor lifts; Boom lifts; Truck or van-mounted platforms. The Company's fleetincludes scissor lifts, boom lifts, low levelaccess units, van-mounted platformsand larger truck-mounted platforms reaching up to 85 metres. The customers are primarily based in Europe and the Middle East. In Europe it operates rental businesses in the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Belgium. In the Middle East region it operates businesses in Bahrain, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The Company is subject to the requirements of UK and European environmental and occupational health and safety laws and regulations. These regulate such matters as waste water, storm water, solid and hazardous wastes and materials and air quality. Under such laws and regulations, the Company may be liable for, amongst other things, the cost of investigating and remediating contamination (regardless of fault) and for fines and penalties for non-compliance...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.