Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE)
Lancashire Holdings Ltd was incorporated under the laws of Bermuda on 12 October 2005. On 16 March 2009, LHL was added to the official list and its common shares were admitted to trading on the main market of the LSE. The Company is a provider of specialty insurance & reinsurance products operating in Bermuda and London. It engages on short-tail, direct, specialty insurance risks under four general categories: Property, Energy, Marine and Aviation and Lloyd's. Property has two main reinsurance products: retrocession written on either a single territory or worldwide basis; and catastrophe excess of loss, focusing on excess layers for regional placements with exposures around the globe. Energy covers international upstream operational and upstream construction all risks business. It offers standalone catastrophe coverage for wind, and offer leadership for deepwater Gulf of Mexico windstorm policies. Marine offers hull, total loss only, mortgagees' interests insurance, mortgagees' additional perils, excess protection and indemnity, marine war and builder's risks. It also offers a limited amount of capacity for marine reinsurances, both excess of loss and retrocession, including the International Group. Aviation writes a comprehensive book of AV52 terrorism liability with worldwide trading patterns. Attachment points vary, offering consistency, broad coverage, timely response and commitment to its core account through the cycle. Its Lloyd's segment, is an established specialty (re)insurance provider that operates exclusively in the Lloyd's (re)insurance market and writes insurance and reinsurance business in property reinsurance, property direct and facultative, aviation and satellite, marine cargo and contingency classes...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.