Laird PLC (LRD)
Laird PLC was incorporated on 4th January, 1898. The Company is a technology company focused on providing components and solutions that protect electronic devices from electromagnetic interference and heat, and that enable connectivity through wireless applications and antennae systems. It is engaged in the in the design, development and supply of innovative technology that allows people, organisations and applications to connect efficiently. Its two reportable segments are Performance Materials and Wireless Systems. Performance Materials division designs and supplies a full range of electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding materials, thermal management solutions and signal integrity products (SIP), providing critical protection for a wide range of electronic devices, allowing them to function and connect effectively. These products isolate and protect sensitive electronic components and systems from electronic emissions and stop them from interacting with other components, and filter and remove electromagnetic 'noise' and improve a device's performance through the efficient management of heat. The Wireless Systems division designs, manufactures and supplies a broad range of products, systems, and software solutions that enable wireless communication such as antennae, embedded wireless modules, telematics products, M2M devices, wireless automation and control systems, along with software solutions to support asset management systems across a broad range of markets. Its products portfolio includes Telematics/M2M, Wireless Automation and Control, and infrastructure Antennae...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.