Komercni Banka AS (KMCA)
Komercni Banka AS was established in 1990 as a state institution, and in 1992 it was transformed into a joint-stock company. The Company provides various banking and financial services in retail, corporate and investment banking. Its principal activities are providing loans, advances and guarantees in Czech crowns and foreign currencies; acceptance and placement of deposits in Czech crowns and foreign currencies; providing current and term deposit accounts in Czech crowns and foreign currencies; providing banking services through an extensive branch network in the Czech Republic; treasury operations in the interbank market; servicing foreign trade transactions; and investment banking. The Company's operating segments are Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, and Investment Banking. Retail Banking includes the provision of products and services to individuals, i.e. predominantly current and savings accounts, term deposits, overdrafts, credit card loans, personal loans and mortgages. Corporate Banking includes the provision of products and services to corporate entities, i.e. current accounts, term deposits, revolving loans, business loans, mortgages, foreign currency and derivative products, syndicated and export financing, and guarantee transactions. Investment Banking includes trading with financial instruments. The Company is subject to the regulatory requirements of the CNB and other institutions...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.