Kirkland Lake Gold Inc (KGI)
Kirkland Lake Gold Inc was incorporated on June 29, 1983 . The Corporation changed its name from Goldpac Investments Ltd. to Brimstone Gold Corp., On October 21, 1999, the Corporation changed its name from Brimstone Gold Corp. to Foxpoint Resources Ltd. The Corporation changed its name from Foxpoint Resources Ltd. to Kirkland Lake Gold Inc., on October 25, 2002 to reflect the nature and location of its business. It is a gold mining company engaged in the exploration and development of, and production (mining and milling) from, five contiguous gold properties in Canada. Its mining business is located near Kirkland Lake, Ontario and consists of the Macassa Property and operating underground gold mine, four contiguous gold properties known as the Lake Shore, Wright-Hargreaves, Teck-Hughes and Kirkland Minerals Properties and their respective, formerly producing, underground gold mines (such five properties and mines being collectively called the Mine Complex) and a mill and processing facilities located on the Macassa Property...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.