Kingfisher PLC (KGF)
Kingfisher PLC is incorporated in the United Kingdom. The Company was founded in 1982 with the acquisition of FW Woolworth by Paternoster. The Company bought the Comet electrical chain in 1984 and the Superdrug health and beauty stores in 1987. The Company through its subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates supplies home improvement products and services through a network of retail stores and other channels, located mainly in the United Kingdom, continental Europe and China. The Company has 1,120 stores in nine countries in Europe and Asia. Its main retail brands are B&Q, Castorama, Brico Depot and Screwfix. It also operates the Koctas, brand, a 50% joint venture in Turkey with the Koc Group, and has a 21% interest in Hornbach, Germany's large format DIY retailer...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.