Kier Group PLC (KIE)
Kier Group PLC was incorporated in England and Wales on April 21, 1992. The Company along with its subsidiaries is a property, residential, construction and services company. The Company invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places of work, live and play. It operates in sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. The Company operates in four segments including, property, residential, construction and services. The Property segment includes property development and structured project finance. The Residential segment includes house building operations including contracting and mixed tenure housing partnerships to private house building. Its customers include local authorities, housing associations and the private rented sector. The Construction segment includes UK regional, projects, infrastructure and international businesses. The Services segment provides highways maintenance, utilities, facilities management, housing maintenance, environmental and fleet & passenger services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.