Kenmare Resources PLC (KMR)
Kenmare Resources PLC is engaged in the operation of the Moma Titanium Minerals Mine (the Mine). The Mine is located on the northern coast of Mozambique. Mining operations are carried out by Kenmare Moma Mining (Mauritius) Limited and downstream processing is undertaken by Kenmare Moma Processing (Mauritius) Limited (together the Project Companies), both wholly-owned subsidiary companies within the Group. The Company has identified the presence of significant rare earth oxides (REOs) in the tailings of the MSP. These REOs, including cerium, lanthanum and neodymium, are found in monazite, present in Namalope and Nataka deposits at a grade of 0.02% (0.56% of the total heavy minerals). Monazite concentrate is used as a feed for REO plants internationally. The Company undertakes mining and concentrating activities in two separate dredge mining operations in the Namalope deposit. The MSP uses screening, magnetic, electrostatic and gravity separation circuits to separate valuable minerals from non-valuable minerals, and also to make different ilmenite, rutile and zircon product grades to meet specific customer requirements...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.