Keller Group PLC (KLR)
Keller Group PLC, incorporated on November 13, 1989, is a ground engineering contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. The Company's services and projects include piling and earth retention, ground improvement, specialty grouting, anchors, nails and minipiles, and post-tension concretes. Piling and earth retention involves the installation of structural elements to transfer foundation loads through weak soils to stronger underlying ground. Ground improvement techniques are used to prepare the ground for new construction projects and to reduce the risk of liquefaction in areas of seismic activity. Specialty grouting strengthens target areas in the ground and controls ground water flow through rocks and soils by reducing their permeability. Post-tension cable systems are used to reinforce concrete foundations and structural spans, enhancing load-bearing capacity by applying a comprehensive force to the concrete, once set...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.