KEFI Minerals PLC (KEFI)
KEFI Minerals PLC was incorporated on 24 October 2006. The Company explores mineral deposits of precious and base metals and other minerals that appear capable of commercial exploitation, including topographical, geological, geochemical and geophysical studies and exploratory drilling. It also evaluates mineral deposits determining the technical feasibility and commercial viability of development, including the determination of the volume and the grade of the deposit, examination of extraction methods, infrastructure requirements and market and financial studies. It also develops mineral deposits and market the metals produced. The Company explores mineral deposits of precious and base metals and other minerals that show potential for commercial exploitation. The Company's projects include Jibal Qutman, Selib North and Hikyrin and Hikyrin South in Saudi Arabia. The Company holds three other mining exploration licenses in Ethiopia. The three other licenses are Yubdo exploration license, the Billa Gulisso exploration licence and the Ankore exploration license...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.