Kcell JSC (KCEL)
Kcell JSC was established as a limited liability partnership (GSM Kazakhstan OAO Kazakhtelecom LLP) on 1 June 1998 to design, construct and operate a cellular telecommunications network in the Republic of Kazakhstan, using the GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) standard. The Company is a provider of mobile telecommunication services in Kazakhstan. The Company provides provide mobile voice telecommunication services, SMS, MMS, value added services, mobile content services, internet access, and data transmission services. Its two brands Kcell and Activ are targeted at corporate clients, including government agencies and the mass consumer market respectively. The Company has 14.3 million subscriptions in Kazakhstan. More than 5 million of these subscribers use the internet on their mobile phones through Kcell's network. The Company was the first company to be granted a non-exclusive licence to provide GSM standard 900 (GSM-900) mobile telephone services for a 15-year period from 1998...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.