JSFC Sistema (SSA)
JSFC Sistema was founded in 1993. The Company together with its subsidiaries, invests in, and manages companies which operate in the telecommunications, oil and energy, high technology, banking and other sectors. It is a holding company in the Russian Federation and the CIS, managing companies serving over 100 million customers. The Company focuses on delivering long-term growth to its shareholders through returns on its portfolio of investments and identifying new and profitable investment opportunities. Its investment portfolio is currently composed of stakes in Russian businesses in a variety of sectors, including telecommunications, oil, transportation, consumer, high tech and others. The Company currently have six business segments: MTS, Bashneft, RTI, MTS Bank, SSTL and Corporate division. MTS is a telecommunications provider in Russia and the CIS, providing mobile and fixed line voice and data telecommunications services, including transmission, broadband, pay-TV and various value added services, as well as selling equipment and accessories. Bashneft is a vertically integrated oil company with upstream and downstream assets mainly located in the Republic of Bashkortostan. RTI is a Russian technology holding company in the fields of defence, complex security systems, systems integration, microelectronics and high-tech R&D. MTS Bank provides banking services, maintaining a diversified corporate loan portfolio and playing an active role in the Russian investment banking market. MTS wireless competitors in Russia are Open Joint Stock Company Vimpel Communications, or Vimpelcom, and Open Joint Stock Company MegaFon...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.