JSC Kazkommertsbank (KKB)
JSC Kazkommertsbank was established in July 1990. The Company provides banking and other financial services to corporate and retail clients across the region. Its activities are regulated by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan and by the Committee for control and supervision of financial market and financial organizations of the NBRK in accordance with the license 48 dated 27 December 2007. The Bank's primary business consists of commercial banking activities, operations with securities, foreign currencies and derivative instruments, originating loans and guarantees. The Bank operates in the following segments: Retail banking - representing private banking services, private customer current accounts, savings, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages; Corporate banking - representing direct debit facilities, current accounts, deposits, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, documentary credits, foreign currency and derivative products; Investment banking - representing financial instruments trading, structured financing, and merger and acquisitions advice; and Other - representing insurance operations and other activities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.