JSC Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan (HSBK)
JSC Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan provides retail and corporate banking services principally in Kazakhstan, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Georgia, and pension asset management and insurance services in Kazakhstan. Its primary business includes originating loans and guarantees, attracting deposits, trading in securities and foreign currencies, executing transfers, cash and payment card operations and rendering other banking services to its customers. It operates three business segments: Retail banking, Corporate banking and Other. Retail banking represents private banking services, private customer current accounts, savings, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages to individuals and cash and foreign currency related services. Corporate banking represents direct debit facilities, current accounts, deposits, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, foreign currency and trade finance products to legal entities. Other represents capital market services, insurance services, and documentary operations with guarantees issued and commercial letters of credit...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.