JSC Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant (CHZN)
JSC Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant was incorporated under Russian legislation in May 1993 as an open joint stock company and is domiciled in the Russian Federation. The Company is engaged in the extraction and integrated processing of ore with the purpose of producing zinc and lead concentrates, production and distribution of zinc, zinc alloys and by-products. Its manufacturing facilities are based in Chelyabinsk (the Russian Federation), Akzhal (the Republic of Kazakhstan) and Cannock (the United Kingdom). It has a license to mine lead and zinc ore at the Akzhal field in the Karaganda Region issued by the authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Company operates in the following segments: Mining segment - it is represented by Nova Zinc LLP, an operator of lead zinc mine Akzhal in the Republic of Kazakhstan, which produces zinc and lead concentrate; Smelting segment - it is represented by JSC Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant, which produces Special High Grade zinc of 99.995% metal purity and zinc-based alloys; and Alloying segment - it is represented by The Brock Metal Company Limited, a British producer of die-cast zinc alloys...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.