Johnson Matthey PLC (JMAT)
Johnson Matthey PLC was incorporated on April 11, 1894. The Company is a specialty chemicals company. It operates in five segments Emission Control Technologies, Process Technologies, Precious Metal Products, Fine Chemicals, and New Businesses. The Emission Control Technologies segment comprises of light duty diesel catalyst business. It is manufacturer of catalysts and catalyst systems for vehicles and industry. Its products reduces emissions and improce air quality. Process Technologies is a supplier of catalysts, licensing technologies and other services to the syngas, deo/biochemical, petrochemical, oil refining and gas processing industries. The Company's Precious Metal Products segment recycles, refines markets and distributes precious metals; fabricates product using precious metals and related materials, as well as platinum group metal (PGM) and base metal catalysts and refines gold and silver. The Fine Chemical segment supplies pharmaceutical ingredients, fine chemicals and other speciality chemicals to chemical and pharmaceutical industry customers and research institutes. Its products treat cancer, relieve pain and alleviate other medical conditions. New Businesses focuses on areas peripherial to its current interests that build on its core technology competencies. It comprises its Battery Technologies and Fuel Cells busineses...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.