John Laing Infrastructure Fund Ltd (JLIF)
John Laing Infrastructure Fund Ltd was incorporated on August 6, 2010. Currently the projects that the Group has investments in are in the UK, Continental Europe and North America. The Company grows through acquisitions of further assets from both the John Laing Group and from the wider market as and when opportunities to invest in assets that can generate value for shareholders are identified. It has invested its capital in the acquisition of 52 independently valued infrastructure projects sourced from third party vendors and John Laing, with a growing proportion of assets acquired from the broader secondary market. The portfolio provides geographic diversification in countries that are regarded as fiscally strong and are committed to PPP projects...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.