Jelf Group PLC (JLF)
Jelf Group PLC was incorporated on December 6, 1994. The Company is a holding company of a group, which provides businesses and individuals with advice relating to insurance, employee benefits and financial planning. The Company operates through three business segments namely insurance segment, employment benefit and financial planning. Insurance segment provides insurance broking services to commercial and individual clients, directly and through affinity groups and specialist trade groups. It offers advice on all aspects of general insurance, including carrying out risk assessments, designing insurance programmes, reviewing existing insurance arrangements and claims management. Employee Benefits segment comprises various services including group pensions, group risk and healthcare UK and international. The non-healthcare part of the business provides advice and a range of services to small and large businesses in respect of benefit design including risk and pension benefits, benefit communication and implementation. Financial Planning segment provides independent financial planning services, including investment planning, portfolio management and retirement planning advice to individuals, entrepreneurs; and business assurance advice to SMEs. The company has operations in the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.