JD Sports Fashion PLC (JD.)
JD Sports Fashion PLC was incorporated on February 21, 1985. The Company is a retailer and distributor of sport and athletic inspired fashion apparel, footwear and fashion and outdoor clothing and equipment in the UK and Europe. The Company has over 800 stores across a number of retail fascias in the UK, Republic of Ireland, France and Spain. It also operates on-line businesses for these retail fascias. The Company's operating segments include: Sport, Fashion, and Outdoor. Sport segment includes the results of JD Sports Fashion Plc, John David Sports Fashion (Ireland) Limited, Spodis SA, Champion Sports Ireland, JD Sprinter Holdings 2010 SL (including subsidiary companies), JD Sports Fashion BV, JD Sports Fashion Germany GmbH, ActivInstinct Limited, Duffer of St George Limited, Topgrade Sportswear Limited, Kooga Rugby Limited, Focus Brands Limited (including subsidiary companies), Kukri Sports Limited (including global subsidiary companies) and Source Lab Limited. Fashion segment includes the results of Bank Fashion Limited, R.D. Scott Limited, Premium Fashion Limited, Tessuti Group Limited (including subsidiary companies), Nicholas Deakins Limited, Cloggs Online Limited and Ark Fashion Limited. Outdoor segment includes the results of Blacks Outdoor Retail Limited and Tiso Group Limited (including subsidiay companies)...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.