Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC (JLT)
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC was incorporated on November 11, 1982. The Company is a holding company. It is a provider of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. The Company operates in three segments namely Risk & Insurance, Employee Benefits and Head Office & Other operations. The Risk & Insurance segment comprises the Company's global specialist, wholesale, reinsurance broking, personal lines and SME activities. The Employee Benefits segment consists of pension administration, outsourcing and employee benefits consultancy, healthcare and wealth management activities. Certain Risk & Insurance and Employee Benefits operating segments have been disclosed within the reporting segments given their individual size. The Head Office & Other segment consists mainly of holding companies, central administration functions, the Group's captive insurance companies and the Group's investments in associates. The group has operations in the United Kingdom, America, Europe, Asia and Australasia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.