ITV PLC (ITV)
ITV PLC operates a commercial television network in the UK. Its reportable segments are Broadcasting & Online, and ITV Studios. It deliver content on demand through numerous platforms, both directly and via ITV Player. Through ITV Studios the company producec content for both its own channels and third parties in the UK and increasingly overseas. Its distribution business sells finished programmes and formats worldwide. The Company broadcasts a wide variety of content on its family of free to air (FTA) channels consisting of ITV, the commercial television channel in the UK, and the digital channels, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV. In addition to linear broadcast, the company delivers its content across multiple platforms. This is either through ITV Player, available on ITV's website, itv.com, and platforms such as Virgin and Sky, or through direct content deals with services such as Lovefilm and Netflix. competes for viewers with the BBC and other commercial broadcasters, including the Channel 4, Channel 5 and Sky families of channels...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.