ISG PLC (ISG)
ISG PLCwas incorporated in the United Kingdom on December2, 1994. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in providing fitout, refurbishment, construction, design and project management services to itsclients in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, the Middle East, SouthAfrica andAsia. The Company operates in geographical segments includingUK Fit Out and Engineering Services, UK Retail, UK Construction, ContinentalEurope, Middle East, and Asia. The UK Fit Out and Engineering Services segmentprovides office fit out and refurbishment services in the UK and engineeringservices including data centers in the UK and Continental Europe. The UK Retailsegment provides fit out, refurbishment and ancillary new build services toretail and hospitality customers in the UK. The UK Construction segment providesnew build, refurbishment and ancillary fit out services in the UK. The MiddleEast segment provides fit out, refurbishment and project management services inthe Middle East and Africa. The Asia segment provides fit out, refurbishment,design, project management and commissioning management services in Asia. TheCompany's has European operations in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland,Italy, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Luxembourg and Russia; MiddleEast operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar; and Asian operations in Hong Kong,China, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, South Korea, Thailand and Australia. It alsooperates in Brazil...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.