Iomart Group PLC (IOM)
Iomart Group PLC was incorporated on February 28, 2000. The Company is Europe's provider of cloud computing and managed hosting services. The Company specializes in the design, delivery and management of business-critical hosting services enabling companies and organizations to reduce the cost, complexity and risks associated with maintaining their web and online applications. It owns and operates comprehensive data centre networks in the United Kingdom. Every data centre offers full 24 x 7 on site support and is connected by its own fully resilient fibre network stretching over 1,800 kilometres. The Company is organized into two operating segments, Hosting segment, which provides managed hosting services to both SMEs and corporate customers. Its solutions are delivered from its network of datacentres located throughout the UK; and the Easyspace segment, which provides products to the micro and SME markets including domain names, shared, dedicated and virtual servers and email services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.