Iofina PLC (IOF)
Iofina PLC is an investment holding company incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom on March 15, 2005. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the production of iodine and iodine derivatives. The Company is also engaged in the exploration and production of iodine with a vertical integration into the specialty chemical iodine derivatives business. The presence of iodine, water, and natural gas has been discovered on its acreages. The Company operates in two segments; Iodine and Iodine Derivatives segment, and Montana segment. The Iodine and Iodine Derivatives segment include the production of raw iodine and the production of iodine derivatives and other non-iodine based chemical derivatives. The Montana segment includes the exploration and production of natural gas, iodine and water for use in various applications. The Company also reports by geographical segment. The activities are related to exploration for, and development of, natural gas and associated iodine in certain areas of the USA and the manufacturing of specialty chemicals in the USA with support provided by the UK office. The Company also provides third party brine stream operators with a turnkey mid-stream fee based solution to extract iodine. The Company's product portfolio includes; Animal Care, Biocides, Catalysts, Disinfectants, Fungicide, Intermediates, Mineral Separators, Odor Control, Preservatives, Soil Fumigants among others. The Company's Wellhead Extraction Technology method allows low cost production metrics and operational efficiencies compared to other large iodine/gas fields in Mobara, Japan. The WET approach employs two different iodine extraction methods, depending on brine chemistry and temperature for optimal efficiency. The IOsorb methods enable the co-production of iodine from brine. As of December 2013, the Company produced 171 metric tonnes (MT) of crystallised iodine. The Company is subject to environmental laws and regulations in connection with all of its
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.