Investec Structured Prods Cal VCT PLC (ISP)
Investec Structured Prods Cal VCT PLC is registered as a public limited company and incorporated in England and Wales on February 1, 2010. The Company is a venture capital trust. Its investment objective is to invest in a portfolio of Venture Capital Investment and Structured Products which will provide investment returns; to generate sufficient returns from a portfolio of Venture Capital Investment that will provide attractive long-term returns within a tax efficient vehicle beyond an interim return date; to review the appropriate level of dividends annually to take account of investment returns and future prospects; and to maintain VCT status to enable qualifying investors to retain income tax relief of up to 30% on the initial investment and receive tax-free dividends and capital growth...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.