Invesco Asia Trust PLC (IAT)
Invesco Asia Trust PLC is an investment trust incorporated and registered in England and Wales on January 19, 1995. The Company's investment objective is to provide long-term capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio of Asian and Australasian companies. It aims to achieve growth in its net asset value in excess of the MSCI All Countries Asia Pacific ex Japan Index, measured in sterling. The company invests in the equity securities of companies listed in the stock markets of China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia. The Manager of Invesco Asia Trust plc is Invesco Asset Management Limited...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.