Intertek Group PLC (ITRK)
Intertek Group PLC is a company incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom. The Company is a provider of quality and safety solutions serving various industries. It is organized into five operating divisions namely Commodities, Industry & Assurance, Consumer Goods, Commercial & Electrical and Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals. Commodities provide cargo inspection, analytical assessment, calibration and related research and technical services to the world's petroleum, mining, minerals and bio-fuels industries. Industry & Assurance includes depth knowledge of the oil, gas, nuclear, power, renewable energy, construction, food, chemical and agricultural industries; the division provides a diverse range of services to help customers meet global quality standards. Consumer Goods are provider of services to the textiles, toys, footwear, hard-lines, and food and retail industries. Commercial & Electrical comprises the global network of accredited facilities provides manufacturers and retailers with safety, performance and quality testing and certification services. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals serves various industries including chemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, and automotive and aerospace. The group operates in UK, Australia, China and U.S...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.