Interserve PLC (IRV)
Interserve PLC was incorporated on April 19, 1906. The Company is a support services and construction company. The Company offers consulting, construction, support services and facilities management services for society's infrastructure. Its design and construction services cover the spectrum from strategic projects to programmes of smaller works managed through framework agreements. The Company provides training and development for job-seekers and employers. The Company is segmented into four main areas of service - Support Services, Construction, Equipment Services and Investments - all of which are supported by central Group Services. Support Services focuses on the management and delivery of operational services to both public and private-sector clients in the UK and internationally. In construction segment it offers design, consultancy and construction services to create whole-life, sustainable solutions for building and infrastructure projects. Its Equipment Services business delivers bespoke engineering solutions and provides temporary structural equipment (formwork and falsework) for complex infrastructure and building projects. In investment segment, it is engaged in managing equity investments & Property development. The Company is operating in the public and private sectors which include aviation, central government, commercial, defence, education, energy and utilities, health, highways, industrial, justice, leisure, local government, marine/rivers, regeneration and retail in the UK and internationally...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.