InternetQ PLC (INTQ)
InternetQ PLC was incorporated on July 19, 2005. The Company and its subsidiaries are engaged in trading and development of software and related products and services used in wireless communication and telecommunication. The Company provides platforms, namely: Mobidialog which delivers mobile marketing and operator loyalty campaigns; Akazoo is an application-based social music, streaming service; Minimob provides a private push notification and advertising network and Kanzaroo is a wallet solution enabling mobile payment options. The Group has two reportable operating segments which comprise of Business to Business (B2B) segment and Business to Consumer (B2C) segment. It has operations in Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa and Asia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.