International Public Partnerships Ltd (INPP)
International Public Partnerships Ltd was incorporated on 26 September 2006 in Guernsey. It is a closed-ended investment company. It invest in the equity and debt of public infrastructure projects in order to provide shareholders with long-term distributions at levels that are both sustainable and preserve the capital value of the group's investments, and increasing the capital value where possible through active management. The Company invests in over 120 social and transport infrastructure projects, including schools, hospitals, courts, police headquarters, transport and renewable energy projects in the UK, Europe, Australia and Canada. The Company's objective in managing risk is the creation and protection of shareholder value which is managed through a process of ongoing identification, measurement and monitoring, subject to risk limits and other controls...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.