Inspired Energy PLC (INSE)
Inspired Energy PLC, incorporated on May 19, 2011, is a provider of energy purchasing and energy consultancy services to corporate energy users. It advises on and procures energy (gas and/or electricity) contracts for its customers with energy suppliers throughout the UK. The Company generates commission based on the customers energy consumption, subject to a minimum consumption level. The Company offers three services to its customers: Energy Review and Benchmarking, Negotiation and Bill Validation. The Group's team of energy analysts review the historical energy consumption and purchasing on behalf of clients in order to understand and analyse the client's energy needs. Based on the agreed tailored purchasing strategy the analyst team will negotiate, on the client's behalf, with energy suppliers ensuring that the client has a choice of the appropriate energy contracts available in the market. Within the Group the bureau team is responsible for the administration of new energy contracts. In addition, the Group offers a bill validation service to all clients. Experienced bureau managers, utilising a bespoke end-to-end contract management IT platform, analyse each client's energy bills throughout the period of their contract, confirming that usage, pass through charges and tariffs are all correctly charged to their energy supplier...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.