Innovation Group (The) PLC (TIG)
Innovation Group (The) PLC was incorporated on September 30, 1996. The Company is a provider of specialist software and outsourcing services to the insurance industry and related automotive, fleet and property sectors. Automotive sector includes vehicle service and maintenance plans adding value to an insurance policy, lifetime guarantees on car repairs when the repairs are carried out by accredited repair shops, or real-time roadside assistance and claims management services. In fleet and lease sector, it offers the full range of services - from core servicing and maintenance through to incident management and repair. Its different products and services are: Motor Business Process Outsourcing and networks, Property Business Process Outsourcing and networks, Other Business Process Outsourcing and networks and Software. The Company has operations in the UK, Germany, South Africa, Asia Pacific which includes Australia, India and Japan, North America which includes the US and Canada, and the Rest of Europe which includes France, Spain and Benelux...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.