Inmarsat PLC (ISAT)
Inmarsat PLC, incorporated on September 3, 2003, is the provider of global mobile satellite communications services, providing data and voice connectivity to end-users worldwide. With a fleet of eleven owned and operated geostationary satellites, the Group provides a comprehensive portfolio of global mobile satellite communications services for use on land, at sea and in the air. These include voice and broadband data services, which support safety communications, as well as standard office applications such as email, internet, secure VPN access and videoconferencing. The Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Stratos Wireless Inc, offers a broad portfolio of remote telecommunications solutions to end-user customers, offering services over the mobile and fixed satellite systems of a number of the global and regional satellite system operators, predominantly Inmarsat, and through their owned and operated microwave and satellite telecommunications facilities. The Group's two reportable segments are Inmarsat Global and Inmarsat Solutions. Inmarsat Global is involved in the supply of wholesale airtime, equipment and services to distribution partners and other wholesale partners of mobile satellite communications by the Inmarsat Global business, including entering into spectrum coordination agreements. Inmarsat Solutions is involved in the supply of advanced mobile and fixed-site remote telecommunications services, the provision of customised turnkey remote telecommunications solutions, value-added services, equipment and engineering services to end-users. The Group has operations in the Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Other part of the World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.