Informa PLC (INF)
Informa PLC, incorporated on March 11, 2009, is engaged in providing academics, businesses and individuals with unparalleled knowledge, up-to-the minute information and highly specialist skills and services. Its segments are Academic Publishing, Business Intelligence and Global Events. Academic Publishing division includes the Taylor & Francis publishing business, provides a portfolio of online and print publications, primarily for academic users across the spectrum of Science, Technology, Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences. This segment was previously called Academic Information. Business Intelligence division includes Informa Business Information and Informa Financial Information provides information, across a range of formats and on a global basis, to a variety of sectors including Medical, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law, Commerce, Commodities, Maritime and Telecoms. This segment was previously called Professional and Commercial Information. The Global Events business consists of trade shows and exhibitions and large and small conferences. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, North America, Continental Europe, and in Other parts of the World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.