Inditherm PLC (IDM)
Inditherm PLC was incorporated on June 25, 1998 in England and Wales and is domiciled in England. It is engaged in the manufacture, sale, installation and licensing of specialised heating materials and products. Its activities are organised into three segments, two trading segments, being Medical and Industrial Standard Product, and Central and Unallocated costs. The Medical segment is engaged in warming solutions to prevent hypothermia and heat therapy systems for the treatment of injuries and enhancing intravenous therapies for both staff and patients. The Company engages its attention on standard products for heating containers such as industry standard IBCs and drums. The bespoke solutions business area, which targets sectors such as confectionery manufacture, is handled by its partner organisation, ADI Group, with the Company supplying the heating elements. In construction applications the Company has developed solutions to accelerate concrete curing. Its technology provides the benefit of improved cycle times, reduction in lost production, avoiding project delays and significant savings on energy and cement costs...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.