ImmuPharma PLC (IMM)
ImmuPharma PLC is a drug discovery and development company incorporated in United Kingdom on February 21, 2000. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in pharmaceutical research and development of novel drugs, based on peptide therapeutics, to treat serious medical conditions including autoimmune diseases. The Company is currently developing drug candidates for five different medical conditions including; Lupus, Cancer, Moderate to severe pain Including cancer and post-operative pain, Severe resistant hospital-acquired infections including MRSA, and Inflammation/allergic conditions including asthma and rheumatoid arthritis. The product candidate targets Lupus, a disease for which there is currently no cure or specific treatment, and is successfully licensed to Cephalon, Inc. The Company has collaboration with the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, French National Council for Scientific Research, and Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale for health and medical research. The Company faces competition from others, major pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare companies...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.