Immedia Group PLC (IME)
Immedia Group PLC was incorporated on October 30, 2003. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides in store music and communications solutions designed to drive experiential marketing strategies. There are two operating segments: production and operations: production segment comprise the content created for customers, including audio (live and recorded radio, music, advertising and branding) and visual (RadioVision, TextVision, music, advertising and branding), together with applicable licensing charges; operations segment comprise the supply and installation of equipment to deliver content to customers, the delivery of the content (including via broadband or satellite technologies), and the maintenance of the equipment. Its geographical areas of operations are UK and EEA...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.