IG Seismic Services PLC (IGSS)
IG Seismic Services PLC was incorporated in on September 22, 2009 in Cyprus. On October 10, 2012, the Company changed its legal form from private limited company into public limited company. It is a leading pure-play land and transition zone seismic company providing seismic acquisition, data processing and interpretation services to clients primarily in Russia and the CIS. It is engaged in two directions: field seismic data acquisition and geophysical data processing and interpretation. Seismic segment includes conducting seismic works with the purpose of search and exploration of oil and gas fields, comprising oilfield seismic works in two or three dimensions, field seismic works in a land-sea transit zone. DPI segment includes processing of seismic and geophysical data, structural interpretation of results of processing, dynamic processing and interpretation of results of processing. The Company offers its clients, oil and gas companies, seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation services. It also operates in all key Russian hydrocarbon provinces including Western Siberia, Eastern Siberia, South of Russia and the Timano-Pechora area...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.