IG Group Holdings PLC (IGG)
IG Group Holdings PLC is an online trading company incorporated in United Kingdom on February 25, 2003. The Company is engaged in providing financial spread betting and CFDs. The CFDs are derivatives enabling clients to take advantage of changes in an asset's price, without owning the asset. The Company offers CFD trading, including direct market access (DMA) to shares and forex markets. The Financial spread betting in the UK and Ireland is a tax-free way to deal by betting on the price movement of an asset. The Company also offers trading opportunities on interest rates, government bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and a number of other markets. The Company also provides stock broking, Nadex and binary options services. It also provides clients with access to advanced chart packages and automated-trading facilities, as well as tools and resources to help market movements and identify trading opportunities. The Company geographical operating segments include; UK, Australia, Europe and Rest of World. The UK segment comprises the operations in the UK and Ireland; Europe segment comprises the operations in France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland; Rest of World segment comprises the operations in Japan, South Africa, Singapore and the United States...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.