Ideagen PLC (IDEA)
Ideagen PLC is incorporated on March 30, 1993 and domiciled in England & Wales. The Company is a supplier of Information management software to regulated industries. It has established a business supplying Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions to the Healthcare, Complex Manufacturing, Banking and Finance and Energy Sectors. Its Pentana Disclose software is used by 18 of the 25 UK accounting firms and its compliance, internal audit and risk software products are used by a growing number of national organizations. The Company has established a significant footprint in the UK Healthcare sector. Its suite of software, which is already in use at a number of hospitals in the UK, is focused on providing a clinical enterprise document repository, electronic forms and a clinical portal to provide a single patient record which can be viewed through mobile solutions...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.