ICAP PLC (IAP)
ICAP PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on August 3, 1998. The Company provides electronic execution, risk mitigation, messaging, broking and information services for wholesale market participants. The Company's segments include Global Broking, Electronic Markets and Post Trade Risk and Information. The global Broking division was formed amalgamating the three regionally-managed voice broking businesses in EMEA, the Americas and Asia Pacific. This reorganisation mirrors the way the Electronic Markets and Post Trade Risk and Information divisions are managed and enhances the division's ability to serve its global customer base. Electronic Markets offer an exchange-like trading solutions to 2,800 customers in 50 countries across a range of instruments including spot FX, US Treasuries, European government bonds and EU and US repo. The Post Trade Risk and Information business comprises the portfolio risk services businesses, Reset, ReMatch and TriOptima, the transaction processing business, Traiana, and the information business which together provide services to 3,000 customers...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.